Zorra Water & Wheels Committee
The Zorra Water and Wheels Committee was established to carry out the following tasks:
- Preparation of proposal for scope of work that a consultant will be required to carry out. (will require Council approval)
- Carry out consultant selection process. (will require Council approval)
- Work with consultant to carry out design of a splash pad, skateboard park or a combination splash pad/skateboard park.
- Report back to Council with a preferred location and design of splash pad, skateboard park or a combination splash pad/skateboard park.This report will include a business plan showing potential funding sources of the project.
- Should the project come to fruition, the Committee, in conjunction with Recreation and Facilities staff would oversee construction of the project.
View Terms of Reference for Water & Wheels Committee
This project was completed in 2018 and the committee was dissolved. The final meeting was held on October 2, 2018.
Committee Meeting Agendas & Minutes