The Township of Zorra now uses bids&tenders to source for goods and services. This makes it easy for vendors to review, register and download, and submit bids online in one bidding system. Please visit our page on the Bids&Tenders website for more information and to view Tenders & RFPs.
Using the Township of Zorra's Online Bids and Tenders
- If you are using this service for the first time, you will need to create an account. Save your username and password for future reference.
- If you already have an account, proceed to "Login"
- Select "Register for Bid" to be added to the bidders list and to be able to download documents for each bid opportunity. Only registered bidders may access bid documents.
- Select the Categories of Interest for which you or your company would like to receive updates.
- When registration is complete click on the link to download the bid document.
- To download additional copies, return to our site and login with your username and password.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check this web page often for any addendums. Bids received without a signed addendum attached (if applicable) will not be accepted.
- Submitted bid documents or addendums that have been altered or do not match the documents posted on this website will not be accepted.